- Group buy is closed.
- Case production is completed.
- Parts and PCBs are on their way.
- All parts have arrived.
- Packing is in progress.
- All orders shipped.
A 75% SPLIT KEYBOARD PACKED WITH FEATURES
UM-80 is a split keyboard in 75% layout with RGB, macro keys, OLED screen and encoder housed in PLA 3D printed cases.
IN-SWITCH RGB WITH TRANSLUCENT PANELS
UM-80 is equipped with in-switch RGB LEDs. The translucent side panels allow the light to shine through.
0.91” OLED screen is located on the left half, it can be programmed to display information like layer states, LED states (Cap/Num/Scroll lock), WPM and even animation reacting to your typing.
A clickable encoder with a 17mm rotary knob is on the right half. 3D printed rotary knob is included. Aluminium knob is optional and purchased as an add-on item.
4° and 6° tenting raisers are available as add-ons for those who prefer to have their board tented.
SOLDERING IS REQUIRED
This keyboard kit is aimed at tinkers/people who have soldering experience. PCB is partly assembled only. Hot-swap sockets, RGB LEDs, TRRS jack and OLED screen require soldering.
An assembly guide is available here, please check it to see if you're comfortable with the build process before ordering.
Lovely people and I will be providing help on the Discord server if you have any questions during the build.
PRINT YOUR OWN CASE
Print files are available for those who prefer to print the case themselves. Select ‘Print It Yourself Kit’, it comes with everything needed for assembly except the printed parts. (No switches, stabiliser and LED included in all kits.)
- 75% layout ANSI Layout
- OLED Screen
- Encoder (17mm rotary knob)
- In switch RGB with side panels
- Top Mounted
- FR4 Plates
- 3 Degree typing angle / 4° or 6° tenting raisers
- QMK, VIA Compatible
- Atmega 32u4
- FDM 3D Printed PLA Housing
WHAT’S IN THE BOX
- 1 x Set of 3D printed PLA housing (Top cases, Rear covers, Side panels)
- 1 x 3D printed rotary knob
- 1 x Set of FR4 Plates
- 1 x Set of PCBs
- 1 x 0.91” White on black OLED Screen
- 1 x OLED Screen PCB
- 1 x Encoder
- 2 x TRRS Jacks
- 1 x Set of hot-swap sockets
- 1 x Set of SK6812MINI RGBs
- 2 x 4 pins sockets for OLED
- 1 x 4 pins cable
- 1 x Set of fastening
- 1 x Set of rubber feet
THINGS TO NOTE
- This is a group buy, ending on 6th May 2022. Orders are not refundable after group-buy ends. The estimated shipping date is August 2022. Updates will be available on this page and the Discord server.
- Quality expectation: This is an FDM 3D printed product. Layer lines and z-seams are unavoidable. Z-seams will be located inside and where is not visible when it’s in use. Layer lines are visible around the case; filaments with glitters like Gunmetal, Galaxy Purple, and Marble Effect are effective in masking the layer lines.
- Soldering and assembly are required.
- TRRS cable is required for connecting the two halves. TRRS cable is not included.
- Keycaps in pictures are for illustration purposes only. Switches, stabilisers and keycaps are required to complete the build.