- Group buy is closed.
- Production in progress
- Parts and PCBs orders placed
- Case production 70% complete
- All parts have arrived
- Due to chip shortage, only half of the PCB order is manufactured and on its way, the rest is in the queue.
- It’s on track to deliver in September
- All PCBs have arrived
- Case production is completed
- PCB testing, parts sorting and packaging is starting next week
- Orders are expected to be shipped within the next two weeks. Anyone who would like to update their shipping address, please contact via email or on Discord with the order number, recipient name and the new shipping address.
- All orders have been shipped.
- You should receive a notification email with the tracking number.
A 65% split keyboard packed with features
UM-70 is a 70 keys split keyboard in 65% layout with RGB, macro keys, OLED screen and encoder housed in PLA 3D printed cases. It also supports audio for the beeps and the bops (AST1109MLQ buzzer required and not included in the kit). Perfect for those who want to try out various functionalities QMK offers with a single board.
In-switch RGB with translucent panels
UM-70 equipped with in-switch RGB LEDs. The translucent side panels allow the light to shine through.
0.91” OLED screen is located on the left half, it can be programmed to display information like layer states, LED states (Cap/Num/Scroll lock), WPM and even animation reacted to your typing.
A clickable encoder with a 15mm rotary knob is on the right half. 3D printed rotary knob is included. Aluminium knob is optional and purchased as an add-on item.
AST1109MLQ buzzer is supported on either side. AST1109MLQ buzzer is not included in the kit, but the functionality is available for those who are interested.
SOLDERING IS REQUIRED
PCB is partly assembled only. Hot-swap sockets, RGB LEDs, TRRS jack and OLED screen require soldering. Assembly guide will be provided.
- 70 Keys QWERTY split in 65% layout
- OLED Screen
- Encoder (15mm rotary knob)
- In switch RGB with side panels
- Top Mounted
- RF4 Plates
- 3 Degree typing angle
- QMK, VIA Compatible
- Atmega 32u4
- FDM 3D Printed PLA Housing
What’s in the box
- 1 x Set of 3D printed PLA housing (Top cases, Rear covers, Side panels)
- 1 x 3D printed rotary knob
- 1 x Set of RF4 Plates
- 1 x Set of PCBs
- 1 x 0.91” White on black OLED Screen
- 1 x OLED Screen PCB
- 1 x Encoder
- 2 x TRRS Jacks
- 1 x Set of hot-swap sockets
- 1 x Set of SK6812MINI RGBs
- 2 x 4 pins sockets for OLED
- 1 x 4 pins cable
- 1 x Set of fastening
- 1 x Set of rubber feet
Things to note
- This is a group buy, end on 7th May 2021. Orders are not refundable after group-buy ended. The estimated shipping date is September 2021. Updates will be available on this page and Discord server.
- Quality expectation: This is an FDM 3D printed product. Layer lines and z-seams are unavoidable. Z-seams will be located inside and where is not visible when it’s in use. Layer lines are visible around the case; filaments with glitters like Galaxy Black, Galaxy Purple, Vertigo Grey, Vertigo Jade and Marble Effect are effective in masking the layer lines. Photos of the artefacts under harsh lighting can be seen here.
- Soldering and assembly are required.
- TRRS cable is required for connecting two halves. TRRS cable is not included.
- AST1109MLQ buzzer is not included.
- Keycaps and switches are not included.